TOA A-230 30Watts Power Amplifier
The TOA A-230 is perfect for any restaurant, pub, shop or house of worship. This amplifier can broadcast paging and provide background music with a power output up to 30 watts (at 1 kHz at the rated distortion of 1%). The amplifier has an AC input voltage range from 100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
The power amplifier is a device to increase the amplitude of audio signals. It can be used with speakers, headphones or as an input for recording consoles and mixers. This unit has been engineered specifically for use in professional sound reinforcement systems; its wide frequency response range (50 Hz – 20 kHz) makes it suitable for any modern application where high fidelity reproduction is required.
Rated Output: The rated output on this amp ranges from 30 watts all the way up to 100 watts depending on your needs.
- Power Source: 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Rated Output: 30 W
- Power Consumption: 34 W (AC operation at EN60065)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Distortion: 1 % or less at 1 kHz, 1/3 rated power
- Input MIC 1: -60 dB* (1.0 mV), 600 Ω, Unbalanced, Equivalent to 5-pin DIN Type, MIC 2: -60 dB* (1.0 mV), 600 Ω, Unbalanced, Equivalent to phone jack Type, AUX 1, 2: -20 dB* (100 mV), 10 kΩ, unbalanced, RCA pin jack
- Output Speaker out: Floating balanced; High impedance: 330 Ω (100 V);Low impedance: 4 Ω (11 V)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 60 dB or more (MIC 1, 2); 70 dB or more (AUX 1, 2)
- Tone Control Bass: -10 dB at 100 Hz; Treble: -10 dB at 10 kHz
- Muting MIC 1 overrides other Mic input and AUX inputs with 0 – 30 dB attenuation, attenuation by switch
- Indicator: Power LED, Signal LED
- Operating Temperature -10 ℃ to +40 ℃ (14 ゜F to 104 ゜F)
- Finish Panel: ABS resin, black Hairline; Case: Steel plate, black, paint
- Dimensions: 350 (W) × 105 (H) × 240 (D) mm (13.78″ × 4.13″ × 9.45″)
- Weight: 3.5 kg (7.72 lb)
TOA A-230 Bangladesh
Audio engineers have always been in need of amplifying sound. The power amplifier is a device to increase the amplitude of audio signals, making it perfect for all modern applications with high fidelity reproduction like recording consoles and mixers. This unit has wide frequency response range (50 Hz – 20 kHz) that makes it suitable for any professional sound reinforcement system where you’d find yourself needing amplification – including speakers, headphones, or an input on your mixer!
We are proud to announce that we now offer the TOA A-230 in our Trimatrik Multimedia catalog. This power amplifier is perfect for broadcasting paging and supplying background music in restaurants, pubs, shops, houses of worship and so on. The user-friendly front panel allows easy operation with excellent frequency response (20Hz – 20kHz) as well as 30Watts output at 100V or 70V line input without distortion even when driving a 4Ω speaker load. 3 electronically balanced microphone inputs plus 2 AUX inputs allow you full control over your sound system while recording outputs let you record live performances directly into any digital audio recorder connected to your mixer’s MIC/LINE INPUTS 1&2 respectively.